When you plan to choose a specific type of metal roof for your new roof, it is essential to go for the one which would best suit your surrounding environment. Here are some ways to know the different types of metal roof options you have and when they should be installed.
Steel roof: A steel roofing Edmonton looks amazing and is majorly used in the suburbs, far from moist climates. In a beach atmosphere, the salt water present in the air may corrode the entire steel roofing system without proper coating.
Aluminum roofing: Aluminum looks amazing and can be used in different environments. They are long-lasting and rust-proof which makes them a perfect option for coastal areas.
Copper standing seam roof: It is yet another great option for beach style environment. It is long-lasting and durable and offers an elegant look as it changes color naturally.
Innumerable color options for metal roof
No matter you need a dazzling red metal roof for your barn or a modern look for your home with grey metal, you can easily get one. You can also go for natural colors or choose specific finishes for your metal roof in any color.
Match metal with other materials
Well, metal doesn’t just look amazing but stands out even when used with other roofing materials such as asphalt shingle or slate roof. If you prefer the metal look but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars in replacing your present roof, you don’t have to. Just pay for the metal on your porch or side door entry to compliment the full structure and you will have add an amazing look for your house.
Tips to choose a new metal roof –
- When deciding the color and design of your metal roof, make sure it complements your home. Always choose a material which goes well with your house.
- Make sure the new color of the metal material is based on different variables such as your doors, windows, siding as well as landscape.
- Never overlook the need and aesthetics of your home for your own personal taste. Make sure you are updated with your local geographic trends. For instance, if you want to install a metal roof on a house on a beach, choose an aluminum roof of teal or cream color. Similarly, if you want a metal roof in the suburb, go for a steel roof of all black color.
- The idea to choose a metal material is not to stand out but to blend-in to enhance the aesthetics.
- Remember the material of the roof will stick to its original color for years, so make sure you love the color now and for the coming 50 years.
- Consider the installation process of different metal materials and enquire about it from a contractor.
Here at AMT Roofing, we have been offering different materials of metal roofs for over a decade. Our specialized team has the knowledge and experience to explain which metal material is feasible for your home and then correctly install it to make it last long.