Choosing the lighting for your bathroom is overwhelming and exciting. Since the bathroom is a place where you spend a good time of your day when you want to relax and refresh yourself. So choosing the appropriate light, that would make your every visit to the bathroom, something exciting and refreshing, is vital. All the areas of the bathroom need to be lit properly and the light should be according to the tasks that you have to do in that specific area.
Whether you are getting a new bathroom made or it is the Penrith bathroom renovations that you are planning, the following list of tips is for sure going to be useful for making the right choice for the bathroom lights.
- Lighting around the mirror has to be selected with care because you need a burst of light on your face when you are doing some kind of treatment to your skin or hair. So going for the side-mounted scones would be the best idea.
- Add layers of lights in the bathroom to enhance usability and looks it. for example, on the first layer, use an ambient light either from a chandelier or some other hanging fixture. Next, you will be using the area targeted lights that would fall upon some specific place such as around the mirror and above the tub. Thirdly you will choose accent light to highlight different features of the bathroom and to make it look more dramatic and beautiful.
- Use versatile options in your bathroom for the lighting fixture instead of going for just one. There are brass and chrome lighting fixtures as well that give beauty to your bathroom.
- Choose the sizes of the lights carefully. Sometimes going for a very big light for a comparatively smaller bathroom, kills the beauty of smooth lighting. So when you are choosing the fixtures for lights, do not forget the sizes of walls and the whole bathroom itself.
- Follow a theme for the selection of lights in all the parts of the bathroom. This would bring things in a beautiful flow and you would be delighted by this decision.
- Last but not least is to ensure that the store from where you are purchasing the lights and the handyman that is coming to fix the lights for you are aware of how to install these properly.